Como Advanced by The Chefs Toolbox
The Como Advanced Saute Pan
A Closer Look at Como Advanced
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel Base -> means you can cook on gas, electric and induction cook-tops giving you total versatility and removing the need to purchase an induction specific cookware range.
- Riveted Stainless Steel Handles -> means you have total versatility as the Saute Pan can be used from the stove top to the oven. This is a huge time saver with easy one pot cooking. Handles will also never come loose, so you can take the screwdriver out of the kitchen.
- Non-stick Exterior Finish -> keeps your Saute Pan looking fabulous as the non-stick finish is stain resistant. Many customers tell us the Saute Pan never makes it to the kitchen draw because it looks so good sitting right there on the stove top.
- Hard-Anodised -> makes the Saute Pan much tougher than a stainless steel pan, which means the base of your pan is guaranteed for 10 years never to warp. You can say good-bye to having all the liquid run to the edges of the pan leaving a dry patch in the middle. You can also take your pan straight from the stove top and rinse in warm soapy water making cleaning easier and you have got to love that!
- ‘Neptune’ Triple Non-Stick Surface -> means your food is not going to stick to the pan which makes your cooking experience so much easier. You will get better results, use lets fats and oils and not have to spend much time cleaning up when you are done.
- Thick Side Walls and Base -> gives you a perfectly even heat when cooking. No food cooking quicker than the other.
- Heavy Dome Non-Stick Lid -> means you have total versatility of cooking on the stovetop like an oven. Anything you would normally cook in the oven can be cooked on the stove top by using the well-designed lid. The heat transfers into the lid giving you cooking from all 4 sides.
- Handy Pouring Spouts -> makes pouring from the Saute Pan easier. The spouts also serve as vents when cooking. Vents Closed = Casserole – all the moisture is trapped inside the pan for a delicious moist result. Vents Open = Oven = the moisture is able to escape so you can cook with crispy brown results as you would in the oven.
- Dishwasher Safe -> the guarantee covers your Saute Pan for 200 dishwasher cycles. However, you will never have the need to make use of it, it is so easy to rinse with warm soapy water or wipe out with a paper towel.
To find out more about The Chefs Toolbox Como Advanced Saute Pan you can contact us and we will have someone answer your questions or you can contact any of the recipe contributors directly at the bottom of the recipes.